Saturday 6 September 2014

Well hey there!

Oh wow this is actually happening, OK. Its time to venture into the world of blogging.
Hello!
I'm Emily, I'm 16 and starting year 12 getting ready for those dreaded a-levels woo ._.
I'm not 100% sure with how to blog so bare with me on this. I'm more used to the whole social media side to the internet not the blogger side.
I don't even know.
So yeah! I guess I've wanted to start the whole blogging thing for a while but I can't internet so it's taking a while. oops...
But yeah, i started this blog because i want to share the things I love with the internet
and i have nothing else to do with my life right now
I genuinely don't know how to start this off I'm so sorry.
I think i'll end it here but thanks for reading and i hope this will be the start of something great ^_^
~Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment